My Call

Well, I got the call I was so anxiously awaiting verifying our plans next week and I should add the call was about half an hour long and most of it between him and my husband. You would have thought they were long time friends. In any case my husband said it just helps him with the worrying that he is feeling for my safety. We are feeling at ease with this he said and I am not sure why. The first time was to much fun and I think this is one of those things ya can't duplicate again like first time sex .
When I was talking on the phone with my friend all we did was talk dirty and make each other horney. It worked to! My husband got the benefits of that and when we were done and just laying there he said; Your friend said something on the phone to me that hit home, He said, I hope giving money to her didn't make her feel like a whore, that wasn't my intention by any means. We both just laid here for a second with know response and then he said; did you think of this like that? I sure didn't he said. It was going through my mind that I should be bothered but I wasn't. I responded with a question and said; does that bother you? I got the typical answer, I will support you if you decide this is something you wanna try but I think we should put a time limit on it. Think about that! My issue is your safety and I am bothered with that more than anything.
When they were talking on the phone I did here my husband express that she thought it was great to get the money and was joking about having a few friends like you that she could see once in a while. I know it is out in the open now and I just haven't asked him everything that was said yet.
Will post more after my night out next week.

I am open to any comments about this especially if you have been through something like this before.

No comments: