It All Started.......

My weekend started out with me and my husband deciding to escape for a weekend in our home town of Las Vegas and experience the things that all the tourists experience and have some fun. Of course we ended up at the Fremont Street Experience and the Golden Nugget where we could get a nice room on such short notice. Something that we didn’t expect was spring breakers were in town and there were parties going on everywhere.

It was Friday night so after a short dinner we decided to let loose a little and have a few cocktails, (a few more than we should have) and enjoy some of the relaxed attitude that we were surrounded by. We headed for a spot that was very loud and people were throwing beads from a balcony like in New Orleans called the Gold Digger. What a wonderful place and a hopping atmosphere. I am sure that we were the only locals there because we didn’t blend at first.

As the night rolled on I noticed a few guys that were in a group by themselves paying a little extra attention to me and even flirting a little when I was away from my husband. Eventually, one of them approached us and asked if I would dance and of course my husband said go have some fun.

After a few dances and him flirting and touching me a little provocatively, I began to feel myself getting very interested in more than just dancing and listening to him talk to me very erotic. I decided to go take a break with my ever flirting husband who has been making his way around the room meeting every girl in the place. As I sat down with him my dancing partner sent us drinks from across the room and waved. My husband said while giggling; so I see you have made a lasting impression. My response was without thinking, well he sure did!

Somehow this remark aroused my husband and got us on the subject of fantasies and sex with multiple people at the same time. Now I was ready for anything and just at that moment my husband said; well, if you would like to try it why don’t you see if you can make it happen with your new friend. After a few minutes of butterflies in my belly and not knowing what to say my dance buddy came up and asked if he could dance with me some more. My husband’s remarks were she would love it, why don’t you guys have a drink or two while I visit. At that point I got up and danced while he began making his way around the room again. This time we danced one time and sat down to have a drink. I am not sure how it came out but he said to me; Would you be insulted if I told you that I would pay to have sex with a woman like you and you can consider that an offer. I couldn’t respond at that time all choked up and then these words just shot out of my mouth; I couldn’t do anything without my husband. WOW, I felt dumb and then he said, Should I ask him? At this point I was extremely nervous because I was unsure of my husband’s reaction. I sat there and didn’t say a word. He waved over my husband while I sat there like a little girl unprepared for what may happen next.

I have been enjoying your wife for most of the night and thinking how beautiful she is.
My husband just listening and standing up while we were both sitting down, I was noticeably nervous! I would like to spend some time with your wife and I am willing to pay for it. My husband interrupts and says; that would not be possible without my presence but what did you have in mind? I knew that they were going to come to some sort of agreement and I was going to enjoy it. Besides I really wanted to spend more time with my new friend. My husband walked away and winked at me and said I’ll be back in a minute; I am going to the gift shop. You two chat for a while.

My new friend immediately put his hand on my hand rubbing me softly and said; I think we worked it out, would you like to dance some more before he gets back?

While we were dancing he kissed me softly on the neck and once on the lips making me loosen up. I couldn’t wait for what was about to be my first threesome, I thought.

By the time my husband returned I was very nervous and was not sure if I was ready. My new friend was also a little nervous waiting on my husband to say goodbye to everyone. Finally he said; let’s go up to the room and we followed him up looking at each other like teenagers sneaking around. As we got in the door I can remember being very wet, my husband handing him condoms and him coming straight for me kissing me softly on my mouth and slowly undoing my slacks. He very softly laid me on my back and slowly licked my nipples and then went down on me causing my first orgasm. The whole time this was taking place my husband was watching not yet trying to participate.

After what seemed like an eternity of oral pleasure and sex between us, I asked my husband if he would like to join in before we ended the evening and his response was; this is for your pleasure and I enjoy watching you in ecstasy.

As we were sitting there saying our goodbye’s my friend was asking if it was possible to see me again the next time he was in town. My husband’s response was; I don’t think it will be a problem with some notice; would you like to see him again? Of course I would, that was wonderful. At that moment my friend gave me a wad of money all folded up. I was shocked! I didn’t know how to react but I wasn’t mad. It felt good! He then reached over and kissed me and said; I would like to take you for an early dinner on the 25th if you wouldn’t mind and afterwards we can enjoy each other. Is it an appointment? I did not know what to say or what my husband had gotten me into but I was enjoying everything so much I just said yes, we can do it. Are you alright with it honey and he said yes, you guys have fun. I gave him my contact information and he left.

I don’t think that my husband and I spoke about that again until we were on our way home, at which time I said; I loved what you did for me, how did you like it? For some reason I was nervous but he didn’t seem to be. He said; I really enjoyed seeing you have such a great time and you just letting lose. Don’t take this wrong but it really turned me on watching that side of you. I am horney right now just thinking of it. Then he asked; how much did he pay you for sex? I didn’t even count it. I got the money out and it was $1500.00. We were both just silent for a minute and my husband said; does that bother you? No, I loved it. I can’t believe he gave me that much. Is he going to do this the next time he is in town? That was about 3 hours of great fun and I got paid for it. We didn’t speak again till we were back home. For some reason when we got home we went straight to the bedroom and loved each other for about 20 minutes and then started talking.

I guess I couldn’t get what I was thinking off of my mind so I just came out and asked; do you think I could make a lot of money doing this if I had a few more friends like him? First, I was with you the whole time, you might want to see how it goes next time when I am not there. Second, that was a freak accident that doesn’t happen everyday. Third, where would you find these additional friends and how is the new one going to react when he finds out you want to be a call girl? I don’t know about this but I will support whatever you decide. You better wait and see how the next date goes before you jump in with both feet. And then he said; By the way, I told him if he was willing to pay then give you a grand. I was calling his bluff and he did, that’s what happened. Wealthy men don’t usually come in 35 year old packages so you got to remember, any new friends that are wealthy are probably going to be older so think of that when considering all this stuff.

At this point I have not yet had my second date but I think about it everyday. My husband seems to worry about how he would protect me in my endeavor if he didn’t actually know everyone I meet. There are a lot of things I need to think about. I would love to hear from anyone who is intrigued by this or has any experience. I will write another blog after my next date on the 25th.




Miragebabe

3 comments:

MyFashionAddictions said...

Wow..I'm pretty intrigued.Never heard of something like this happening between a married couple.Your husband is very open.But interesting nonetheles to read.:)

One Talent Man said...

Havent u heard of wife swapping. Its pretty common.

Greg and Sheryl said...

This was a very curious encounter. If you are at all familiar with the "hotwife" lifestyle, there are plenty of couples who do this sort of thing for free, just for the fun of it. We're not sure why this gentleman you met felt obligated to pay you, but we certainly can't blame you for taking the money.